Student Media Showcase
Jump Start Your Career
RTF students can immediately begin their career through creating media in the classroom and with one of our award-winning student media organizations. Below is just a small sampling of the talent and creativity of our students.
How to Talk to Your Kids About Drugs (Advanced Visual Production)
A genre-blending comedy short film, mashing together 80s and 90s PSA-style tropes with a slasher film twist.
Writer/producer: Adam Howe
Producer: Briana Noffke, Chris Owen
Cinematographer: Matt Schulz
Editor: Lewis Marschner
Sound Design: Jason Dordel
Visual Effects: Charlene Cocchiola
Mariah Tralongo,%22Chancellor Leavitt Interview%22 (produced for WRST)
- 2015 National Broadcasting Society, Grand Prize/Audio Public Affairs-Interview Program
- 2015 College Broadcasters, Inc., National Finalist/Best Audio Special Broadcast
Love Bites (Produced by Titan TV)
Alexander Crowe/Tony Bettack, %22UW Oshkosh at South Dakota State Football%22 (produced for WRST)
2014 Midwest Broadcast Journalists Association–Award of Merit/Student Market/Radio/ Sports Play-by-Play
%22Tech Talk,%22 UWO in 30 (Produced Live by Studio Production)
UWO IN 30 is a live, studio show produced twice a week by students in the fall Studio Production course.
Greg Peterson, %22Oshkosh Sports Saturday%22 (produced for WRST)
- 2015 National Broadcasting Society–Honorable Mention/Audio Sports Segment
- 2015 Midwest Broadcast Journalists Association–Award of Merit/Sports Reporting/Radio
- 2015 Milwaukee Press Club–Silver Award-Second Place/Audio/Best Sports Story
- 2015 Wisconsin Broadcasters Association–Second Place/Sports Programming-Non-Play-by-Play/